Applicants for transfer must fully complete their application (all required documents have been received by the Admission Office) by the following dates:
Applications for the Fall Semester (beginning in August)
May 1 – Regular consideration deadline
August 1 – Late consideration deadline
Applications for the Spring Semester (beginning in January)
November 1 – Regular consideration deadline
December 1 – Late consideration deadline
Requirements for Consideration:
The following documents are required in order to apply for admission as a transfer student:
1. A completed admission application accompanied by a non-refundable applications fee of $40.00 or an official College Board Fee Waiver form.
2. An official high school transcript showing high school graduation date.
3. Official transcripts from all colleges, universities or other post-secondary institutions at which coursework was attempted.
The following documents are recommended, but not required, for admission consideration:
1. An academic letter of recommendation from an instructor, counselor or advisor. Applicants not currently enrolled in studies may submit an employer or personal reference.
2. Personal statement, essay, or writing samples.
3. Interviews may be requested of some candidates.
The Marymount Admission Guarantee:
Ensure your admission without having to complete any additional forms or applications. Marymount College currently guarantees admission to transfer applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Completion of college-level composition, or equivalent, with a grade of C or better.
- Completion of college-level mathematics with a grade of C or better.
- Cumulative 2.75 GPA in transferable courses.
- Completion of at least 24 semester units.
Applicants have to apply by April 1st in order to take advantage of this admission guarantee.
The Next Steps:
1. Sign up for your personalized VIP page!
2. Schedule a visit to experience the Marymount Advantage for yourself.
3. Apply Online
4. Fill out the FAFSA (Marymount's school code is: 010474) to qualify for financial aid.
5. Get connected for the most up-to-date information:
6. Email Admission Office or call us at 310-303-7311
|Transfer Admission Information.pdf||158.42 KB|