Faith. In your future.
To reach any goal you must first believe that you can, and every professor, staff member, and administrator at Marymount College shares that foundational belief.
You aren't an ID number.
You aren't an admission statistic.
At Marymount we see something far greater in you—something you may not even see yourself: your potential.
Maybe you'll choose Marymount for our challenging and dynamic curricula. Perhaps you'll value our student-centered approach to everything from registration to finding a job after graduation. Maybe you'll simply love our stunning location on the Southern California coastline. Whatever your reasons, we promise:
Requirements for Admission Consideration:
1. A completed admission application accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $40.00 or an official College Board Fee Waiver form, or a fee-waiver offered by the Office of Admission. Official fee waiver forms are distributed by high school counselors.
2. An official high school transcript, showing the most recent completed term.
The following documents are recommended, but not required, for admission consideration:
1. An academic letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or advisor. Applicants not currently enrolled in studies may submit an employer or personal reference.
2. Personal statement, essay, or writing samples.
3. Standardized testing results from any of the following: SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), SAT II Subject Tests, ACT (American College Test), and/or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
4. Interviews may be requested of some candidates
Click HERE if you are a home-schooled candidate.
Applications must be completed (all required documents have been received) by the following dates:
Applications for the Fall Semester (beginning in August)
- March 1 – Priority consideration deadline
- May 1 – Regular consideration deadline*
- July 1 – Late consideration deadline
Applications for the Spring Semester (beginning in January)
- November 1 – Priority consideration deadline
- December 1 – Regular consideration deadline*
- January 14 – Late consideration deadline
*Applications completed after this date will be considered only as space is available
We value your hard work, and our Academic Merit Scholarships are a way to recognize and reward your success.
- Academic Merit Scholarships are offered automatically by the school. No additional application in necessary. Click here to learn more.
- Athletic Scholarships are offered for Men's and Women's Soccer, Golf, and Cross-Country by the Athletic Department. If you are interested in playing for Marymount, please complete our Prospective Student Athlete Survey.
The Next Steps:
- Sign up for your personalized VIP page!
- Schedule a visit to experience the Marymount Advantage for yourself.
- Apply Online Now!
- Fill out the FAFSA (Marymount's school code is: 010474) to qualify for financial aid.
- Get connected for the most up-to-date information!
Email our Admission Office or Call 310-303-7311.
|Admission Process.pdf||181.09 KB|