Marymount College accepts IGETC and CSU GE certification in lieu of completing the Marymount College lower division Liberal Arts Core requirement.
Do I need to have my IGETC or CSU completed before I attend Marymount?
Students who are partially certified (maximum of 2 courses remaining) may complete those two courses at Marymount College to meet the lower division Liberal Arts Core requirements.
How many units can I use toward my degree?
The college will accept a maximum of transferrable semester units 90 units from regionally accredited 4 year institutions. All requirements for degree must still be met.
Do you require students to complete service learning hours?
Yes. Students are required to complete 30 service learning/co-curricular hours a year in order to graduate.
Marymount College has multiple college locations, where will my classes be located?
With the exception of Biomedical Science students, upper division students transfer will have all their classes at our Waterfront Campus
The Next Steps:
1. Sign up for your personalized VIP page!
2. Schedule a visit to experience the Marymount Advantage for yourself.
3. Apply Online
4. Fill out the FAFSA (Marymount's school code is: 010474) to qualify for financial aid.
5. Get connected for the most up-to-date information:
6. Email Admission Office or call us at 310-303-7311