Marymount College welcomes applicants who are committed to learning and holistic development, and who can benefit from the College's educational programs. Admission to Marymount is a carefully considered, highly personalized process that weighs past academic performance with current academic potential.
When considering an application the admission committee places the greatest emphasis upon the applicant’s scholastic performance (academic GPA) and the quality of academic preparation (curriculum). In many instances, however, recommendations and personal statements/essays can influence the Admission Committee’s decision.
The College invites applications from the following:
- Students who have graduated from an American high school or foreign secondary school.
- Students who wish to transfer from another college or university.
- Students who have successfully completed the California High School Proficiency Examination
- (CHSPE) or the General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Students who have completed three or more years of high school and wish to seek early admission through Marymount’s Early College Program
- Returning and adult students who are interested in completing their BA degree.
*Marymount College accepts applications on a rolling basis. This means that a decision is made when an application file becomes complete.