- Desktop Replacement: IT will be replacing approximately 80 computers across the Oceanview Campus.
- Storage Upgrade
- Networking Upgrade: The network services team will be working to replace older, out of date networking equipment across the Oceanview Campus.
- Domain Controller Replacement
- Mail Server Upgrade: The network services team will be working to upgrade email services for staff, faculty and students.
- Wireless: The network services team will be upgrading our wireless infrastructure and AP's across the Oceanview Campus.
- Resource Scheduler: Network Services will be upgrading the Resource Scheduler software to better utilize new features
Please note: All projects are scheduled around normal business operations, to cause minimum impact to the campus community. This is a rough schedule, subject to change.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Monte Schmeiser, Director of IT Services for Marymount California University, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.